About Hospital Management
Hospital management is a field which is related to management, health care systems, leadership, hospital networks and administration of hospitals. It has a paramount of importance in today's age of globalization.
The Brainware University offers the course of BBA in Hospital Management & MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management. The BBA in Hospital Management degree is conferred after 3 years of full time study & MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management degree is conferred after 2 years of full time study. An upsurge in healthcare industries has opened up a wide range of career opportunities in health agencies, laboratories and hospitals. The programmes blend academic expertise & practitioners’ experiences to equip participants with the necessary managerial skills that would be helpful for them in healthcare settings.
- Healthcare ranks among the top priorities and largest sectors in developed and developing nations alike.
- The hospital industry was valued at USD 61.79 billion in 2016-17 and is expected to reach USD 132 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 16 per cent-17 per cent.
- Healthcare industry in India is the 4th largest employer and supposed to generate 40 million jobs by 2030.
- India telemedicine market is supposed to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% to touch 32 billion USD. (www.upcominginindianow.com/healthcare-industry-in-india)
- Regular workshops by eminent personalities from the healthcare industry
- 6 months extensive training in renowned hospitals
- Tie ups with the renowned hospitals
- Regular boot camps for preparing students for the final placement
- Hand holding approach by the industry mentors
- Extensive Project Work
- Hospital Hr Associates
- Floor Manager
- Patient Co-ordinators
- Operations Co-ordinators & Managers
- Business Development Associates
- Pr Manager
- F & B Manager
- Store & Purchase Manager
- Quality Co-ordinators / Manager
- Tpa / Insurance Co-ordinators
- Medical Records Manager