- As per KPMG report, additional employment opportunities at media and entertainment industry of 0.9 million during the period 2016 to 2022.
- Compound annual growth rate @13.9 percent for media and entertainment industry in India by 2019.
- Growth in digital advertising industry is projected to increase by 160 percent.
- Professionally qualified and experienced faculty members teaching Designing, Photography and Cinematography, 3D Modeling, Animation and Film making.
- Ample scope for students to nurture their inherent creative skills and communicate creatively and effectively through media of digital art.
- All modern Laboratory facilities available deal with the finest details of a complete production for a design, animation and video production.
- Hands-on training on advenced animation techniques, 3D applications, Advanced VFX and Motion Graphics, Android programming, IOS development and Portfolio development.
- Video Editor
- Photo Editor
- Web Developer
- Script Writer
- Advertising Manager
- Creative Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Storyboard artist