- Law is an expression of the will of any government.
- Consequently, the study of law is very essential for any governmental setup, we need good lawyers and good judges to interpret the law and provide legal assistance to the citizens.
- Legal education refers to the education of lawyers before they start practicing in the court of law.
- Various moot court training, legal aid camps,Legal aid clinics are arranged.
- Internships in corporate houses, lawyer’s chambers, industrial visits are provided for students.
- Free coaching for judicial service and AIBE examination.
- The CBCS rules as introduced by UGC are strictly adhered.
- Career counselling from the initiation of the course.
- Legal Executive
- Patent Attorney
- Trademark Attorney